Undeleting Excel File
Microsoft Excel Sheets are lifeblood of any online/offline business. Because of its powerful financial related features makes life easier for anyone from a grocery store owner to million-dollar E-commerce Company. Today Microsoft Excel is an entire spreadsheet industry leader, since its launch in 1993.
MS Excel spreadsheets provide extensive way to manage the financial data, order management, sales management and the list will go on. The entire information on Excel sheet can be presented in graphs, pivot tables and charts in an interactive way to present the data. There is so much to talk and discuss about Excel sheets. MS Excel provides the facility to write macros in Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) programming language.
Common Scenarios in which Excel Files are Deleted
- Accidental Deletion: Unintentionally formatting any of your drive leads to loss of file. While you are copying a file from USB drive to Computer using "CUT" and "PASTE" command to transfer data, power failure may cause loss of your major files.
- Anti-Virus Scan: This scenario happens more often in Windows OS, Antivirus tool may detect your folder as virus leads to deletion of your Excel file if that folder contains Excel files and it may delete all the excel files residing in that folder. Unlike in Mac OS, Since it is Linux based operating system it is less prone to virus attacks.
- Formatting / Re-formatting: While formatting or re-formatting computer hard-disk, there may be chances of selecting a wrong drive to format or re-format eventually, leading to deletion of your Excel files.
MS Excel spreadsheets play a pivotal role in any business. These files may get deleted for no reasons, which can bring you unexpected pain. Undeleting those Excel files becomes painless now.
Key features of Excel Undeleting Software
- Supports all latest versions of Microsoft Office Excel 2003/07/10.
- Recovers all types of Excel file formats like .xls, .xlsx.
- Retrieves deleted Excel files from a specified drive with deep scan search.
- MS Excel deleted files recovery even after using "SHIFT+DEL".
- Recuperates files emptied from Recycle Bin or Trash.
- Better user interface, can be used without any technical support.
- Undelete Excel file from formatted, deleted partitions.
- Preview option even before recovering it.
- Sorts Excel files according to their name, date and size.
- Support both Windows and Mac OS X.
Undelete software utility is specially built to recover deleted hard drive files from Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2000, Windows XP and other versions of Windows operating systems and Mac OS of different versions such as Mac OS X, Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, etc. For more information about how to reclaim your data deleted from hard drive you need to make use of this data restoration software, also you can visit us at www.bestundeletesoftware.com
Note: One can make use of this powerful software to undo deleted files from Android smartphone and tablet on on all updated versions of Android OS ICS, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Froyo and Jelly Bean.
How to Undelete Excel Files
Step 1: Download and install MS Excel Undeleting tool to check the product feature. Once you launch the software, welcome window appears as shown in the fig 1. Click on “Recover Files” and then select the “Recover Deleted Files”.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2:Software lets you to select the appropriate drive from where you need to recover your lost file.
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step 3:Upon the completion of selected hard-drive scanning for recovery process, you will get list of undeleted files as shown in the figure 3.
Figure 3: Preview Rescued Data
Step 4:Evaluate the reclaimed data using preview option. If you are satisfied with the product, you have to purchase license for complete recovery of your recovered files.