Have you ever lost your important files from Mac OS X 10.7 machine due to some reasons for example accidentally deleting the important files instead of unwanted files by using terminal window application due which the data is lost? And now wondering how to solve this mistake and recover deleted files from Mac OX 10.7. There is no need to worry as we have Best Undelete Software which is capable to undelete files from Mac OS X 10.7, until they are overwritten by new data. So, if you want to retrieve deleted files on Mac OS X 10.7 computer, then stop using the device from which the data is deleted to avoid overwritting. Hence, if your data is not overwritten, then this tool effectively performs Mac OS X 10.7 deleted files recovery and helps user to restore deleted files easily within few simple clicks.
Common data loss issues on Mac Os X 10.7:
- Deletion from Terminal Window: Terminal window is a power application for deleting process on Mac OS X 10.7 version. If any files are deleted by using terminal window, then the files are deleted permanently resulting in data loss. However, you can recover deleted files from Mac OS X 10.7 version, easily by using our Mac recovery software.
- Deletion from Trash: If you delete any files from trash on Mac OS X 10.7 computer then they are permanently deleted and to restore deleted files from Mac OS X 10.7 trash you must use this recovery tool that helps you to undelete files from Mac OS X 10.7 and also from other versions of Mac operating system.
- Accidental Deletion: This happens when you accidently delete files by using command + Delete key combination, and then files are permanently deleted. Similar to this, if you erase data from Windows based system by making use of Shift Delete command, then by using Windows edition of this undeleting software you can recover deleted files after shift +delete. Follow this URL: www.bestundeletesoftware.com/recovering-files-deleted-using-shift-delete.html.
- Formatting: If you have wrongly formatted one of your Mac OS X 10.7 volume instead of formatting other volume, and have no proper backup then data from Mac volumes is lost. As formatting process deletes all the stored files and creates a new file system for storing new files. Thus, to restore deleted files from Mac OS X 10.7 after unintentional format, you can employ this restoration tool.
- Other reasons: There are other reasons through which the data can be lost from Mac OS X 10.7 machine are Catalog corruption, Journal corruption, Abrupt shut down of system etc.
All the above problems can be tackled by using our undelete files software which is capable to undelete files from the Mac OS X 10.7 based system. The software is provided with all the information about how to recover deleted files from Mac OS X 10.7 along with its higher versions. This software can also recover external hard drive data and files from other storage devices like pen drive.
Precautionary measures to avoid data loss in future:
- Before emptying the trash, double check is there any important data which may be deleted accidently. Then if any important data present then retrieve the data from the trash.
- Keep backup of every important files in any external storage devices, so that if any loss happen, it can proof handy.
- Never connect the system with un-trusted network.
This tool scans sector by sector of all the volumes from which the files are lost. This application can retrieve deleted files on Mac OS X 10.7 based computers just within few simple clicks. It has built-in algorithms which track downmissing or lost file in matter of few minutes. And it also can undelete document files like word, excel, pdf etc. It is also capable enough to recover data from hard drives (SATA / SCSI / IDE etc.), flash memory cards (SD, XD, MMC, Memory Stick etc.), USB external drives, FireWire Drives, iPods. Similar to this application there is software for Windows Data recovery, if you wish to retrieve data on Windows hard drive. For more information click on the provided link here: http://bestundeletesoftware.com/restore-deleted-movies-from-hard-drive.html. Recovered data can be sorted in the form of data, size, name and file type. This software is very much capable to work-out on various file system such HFS+, HFSX, FAT16 and FAT32, which are operational on different Mac based operating systems such as Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion and various others.
Steps to undelete files from Mac OS X 10.7 system
Step1: Download and install the software on the hard disk of your Mac machine. Run the tool and "Recover Deleted Files" option from the available option, from the Home Screen as shown in Fig 1.
Figure 1 : Home Screen
Step 2: Click on the drive or volume from which you want to retrieve deleted files as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2 : Select Volume
Step 3: On completion of the process, you will be able to preview the data that are recovered. After previewing files you can save recovered files using "Save Recovery Session" option. If you are satisfied with the software you can purchase and activate the software to load previously saved and scanned information.
Figure 3: Preview Restored Files