How do I retrieve deleted files from my hard drive???
Most users delete their files from PC by mistake while working on them and realize later when they cannot find files on the hard drive. Usually when you delete files using the Delete key, they get stored in the Recycle Bin of the computer. In this case, you can just by open the Recycle Bin and click “Restore” button in order to retrieve deleted items to their original location on the hard drive. But sometimes, files deleted using the delete key will bypass Windows Recycle Bin and get lost, if their file size is larger than the free space available in Recycle Bin. There are other causes for files to bypass Recycle Bin and disappears from the hard drive after deletion on the computer. For an instance, we often accidentally delete files or folders from hard drive using shift-delete keys or empty Recycle Bin, delete from DOS command prompt and the list goes on. This efficient recovery tool can easily recover photos and other files from all storage devices.
Can you get back deleted files from hard drive?
Although you might assume that, upon deleting a file from your computer’s hard drive, it is gone forever!!! It is not true always because deleting only removes its entry from the file allocation table so that it is not recognized by Windows. Hence the operating system considers that deleted files are no more present on the hard drive and marks that space as reusable. Hence deleted file space on hard disk can be allocated for saving new files. But the bits and bytes of the deleted file remain intact on the hard disk unless it is overwritten with new files. Restoring deleted files is relatively simple and requires a reliable tool like undelete file software. This tool is regarded as the best deleted file recovery software, which is much easier to use than you think and does not need you to have any technical knowledge to carry out deleted file recovery from hard drive For more details, click here http://www.bestundeletesoftware.com/.
The user might delete files from hard drive under any of the below mentioned scenarios:
Accidental deletion: Following are the main reasons for unintentional deletion of files from hard drive due to human errors, where files bypass the Recycle Bin and you cannot restore them by through any manual file restoration procedure.
- Using Shift+Delete keys while deleting unwanted files or folders from hard drive
- You might also delete them from Windows command prompt
- Incorrectly executing cut and paste commands for moving files from one storage location to another
- Moreover emptying Recycle Bin without checking for important files will delete files from hard drive
Using third party applications: Hard drive is often corrupted due to harmful virus attacks and you have use antivirus program to scan, detect and remove viruses. However during the scanning process, antivirus program might delete files from HDD if they are severely infected by viruses.
Formatting: Accidentally formatting particular hard drive partition during the re-installation of OS, dual OS installation or formatting partition without taking its data backup would erase complete files from partition.
When your files are deleted due to any of the above mentioned scenarios, don’t panic remember you have undelete file software to bring back files in mouse clicks. Other than hard drives, If you have inadvertently deleted files from removable storage media on computer, then you can use this undelete file tool to recover files. For an instance you can recover data from corrupt USB flash drive after file system corruption, virus attacks, formatting errors, etc. on Windows or Mac OS. This is an ultimate tool to obtain back Excel files deleted from various Windows machines. Click on http://www.bestundeletesoftware.com/excel-file.html and get more information about this fact.
Software for recovering deleted files from hard drive
- Undelete file software is a competent tool, built with special algorithms that will scan your entire hard drive to search and restore deleted files using their unique file extensions.
- This software has the ability to recover around 280 file types from various SATA, SCSI and IDE types of hard drives and external hard drives.
- It can recover Word files, presentation files, excel sheets, Zip archives, PDF files, emails, photos, videos, songs, RAW files and other documents from hard drive, external USB drives, memory cards, iPods and storage drives.
- It can even recover files lost after corruption, formatting, reformatting of partitions and from re-partitioned hard drives on Windows 7, XP, Vista, 2003 and 2008 operating system.
- If you are worried about how to recover data from a formatted laptop hard drive? Then this tool is best option to choose and supports data recovery from Dell, Acer, Sony, Toshiba, HP and other laptop brands.
- This software can retrieve deleted files from memory card used in digital cameras including Canon, Nikon, Olympus, FujiFilm, Pentax, Kodak, Panasonic, Samsung, Sony and other brands.
- You will be able to recover all popular photos, videos and songs from flash memory cards and iPods after deletion or loss through the use of this undelete file software.
- By employing Mac version of this undelete file tool, you will be able to execute deleted file recovery from external hard drives on Mac OS X leopard, Snow Leopard and Lion machines. To know more details, click here http://www.bestundeletesoftware.com/external-hard-drive.html.
Steps to retrieve files deleted from the hard drive:
Step 1: Launch the installed best undelete file software. Welcome window appears as shown in Fig 1. Click on Recover Files to initiate the process and then select Recover Deleted Files option from next display screen.
Fig 1: Welcome Window
Step 2: Software shows the list of detected physivcal drives. You need to select the hard drive from or patition from which you deleted files as shown in Fig 2. Select your hard drive partition and click on Next button.
Fig 2: Select Hard Drive
Step 3: Hard drive scanning will be started immediately. Once the scanning process is finished, you will get list of recovered files as shown in Fig 3. Preview the recovered files. If you found that the software is worthy and recovered your deleted files, purchase the full version to save recovered files.
Fig 3: Recovered Files